The Website contains modules that collect your personal information. AEON will collect and use this information for the purpose of the online Pre-Application (the “Pre-Application”) and Member Card only. We will hold the information securely and we will not share your information to third parties. We will only use it for the purpose of identification, primary assessment and contacting you. Also, this information may be used for analyzing your future needs of financial services or improving our financial services in order to adapt to your needs. If you do not want to provide us the information, you should not consider the Pre-Application.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. “AEON” makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website. AEON does not warrant that the information provided by user and/or any third-party to this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading. Nothing on this Website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. AEON recommends that you seek independent advice before acting upon Material on this website.
Disclosure of the Information and CommunicationInformation
- The customer agrees that AEON may contact, inquire, maintain, collect, disclose and use any or all information concerning the customer as necessary and appropriate or as AEON deems beneficial to the customer in receiving information on other products and/or services.
- In case that AEON is required to disclose financial information or transaction or other information related to the Online Service usage of the customer to any agencies pursuant to the provisions of laws, orders, or rules and regulations issued by any competent or regulating authorities or disclosure is made for the benefit of the Online Service provision or for such other purpose as AEON deems appropriate, the customer agrees and consents AEON to disclose and/or report information and transaction of the customer in all respects, and agrees that such consent shall continue to be valid regardless of the customer’s terminating subscription to the Online Service, the Online Service account, or loan account or Member card account has been closed.
- AEON may contact the customer via mobile phone, address or email given or last informed to AEON.
- The customer agrees to allow AEON to contact via mobile phone, email, Website, Application, SMS and postage including for the purpose of advertising and marketing products and services of AEON and other persons/entities, which shall be deemed that the customer is duly notified by AEON.
Duties of the User
In any case, even though AEON takes highest level of procedures in accordance with policy set forth by AEON, the User understands that accessing the Website is exposed to risk or loss and/or damage which may be caused by being infected by viruses, such as Trojan Horse, Worm and/or unauthorized access into system and/or information. The User is therefore required to install software for inspecting safety of computer, protection of viruses and/or firewall in the process of accessing internet in order to prevent potential risks.
Liability of AEON
AEON shall not assume any responsibility and shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly (including special, incidental, or consequential loss or damage) from viewing and/or using the Website, especially for the case that the information of the User is stolen or hacked as per above mentioned.
If any provision of this Website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable laws, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this Website disclaimer.
Customer Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice (“Notice”) sets out the basis which AEON Microfinance (Myanmar) Co.,Ltd. (“we”, “us”, or “our”) may collect, use, disclose or otherwise process CUSTOMER’s (“you”, or “your”) personal data in accordance with our internal data protection policy. This Notice applies to personal data we collect from you when you use our Application Form, Mobile Application, Website, or other products/services.
1. What information we collect:
- We may collect information only when you provide it to us by registering/filling out any of our Application Form, Mobile Application,Website, or other products/services. That information can be Name, Gender, Date of Birth, NRC No., Income Proof, Household Schedule, Address, Marital Status, Phone, Email, Occupation, and so on.
- You hereby agree and authorize the AEON to collect your information to input in AEON Finance System. AFS System is a System under monitoring by AEON. All collected information will be used to evaluate in order to offer loan, on the other hand, that information will be shared to relevant of all of AEON business which join the group of AEONS.
2. Your rightsThe rights you have regarding the information that stored including:
- The rights to request us to update your information if it is incorrect or incomplete. You shall request as Written Letter to AEON by attaching with identification documents and AEON will get back to you.
- If you have doubt on our Products, Services, or our staff’s attitude, you have enough right to provide information to us via our Hotline: 09 9697 12 111 during working days and hours.
3. We may collect and disclose your personal data to:
- Those who provide financial services to assist and execute their functions or business activities.
- Those who provide various insurance services or are considered to have provided insurance services.
- Banker to assess the bank’s ability to repay if needed.
- Employers and/or other stakeholders to specify job, activity, occupation, and income.
- Those required by law to disclose and report.