We are currently accepting application for active and passionate Customer Service Senior Staff who support to Customer Service department by performing day to day tasks.
If you are interested drop your CV to HR mail which mention in the photo within business hours.
- Pick up calls from customer service hotline and agent hotline.
- Provide information regarding follow up, cancellation, modification, etc…..
- Handle the complaint and provide the proper solution for the customers convenience by coordinating with other departments
- Prepare the report daily and report to management
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned by Supervisor or Manager
- Any graduate (Customer Service management is preferable)
- Minimum 1 year relevant experience in Call Center Service
- Proficient knowledge in MS Office - Especially skilled in Excel and Power Point
- Good communication, coaching, problem solving, and interpersonal skills
- Possess sense of confidentiality, sincerity, service mindset, cheerfulness and willing to upgrade career through working